Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Adventures of The Miz and Maryse: The Tale of Brutus Beefcake and Dean Ambrose

In the tale of The Adventures of the nWo B Team new adventures emerge. It is Adventures of The Miz and Maryse a fictitious episodic series on a Blog for those who really care.

Where we last left off Brutus the Barber Beefcake was in the car going on a road trip to Ohio where The was ready to fight Dean Ambrose in Intercontinental Title on a Poll Match.

Brutus The Barber Beefcake: Hey Miz.

The Miz: What are you doing here? This is my car.

Brutus: I was wondering the same thing. What am I doing here? Could you tell me?

The Miz: I was asking you.

Brutus: You were.

The Miz: Yes.

Brutus: Now I remember. Hogan told me you needed a haircut and a barber.

The Miz: No. Now why would I need a barber?

Maryse: But Miz, You're Hair is kind of long.

The Miz: I have to check with my agents first before anything.

Brutus: I heard you are fighting Dean Ambrose. You need any pointers.

The Miz: Brutus Beefcake, Managed by Lucious Johnny V, Former Tag Team Champion with Greg Valentine, Lost the Tag Titles to the British Bulldogs at WrestleMania 2, Resurfaced again shaving off the head of Adrian Adonis at WrestleMania 3. Had a crappy show on Superstars or Challenge called The Barber Shop. Resurfaced again in WCW as the Booty Man, and Resurfaced hiding his identity as The Disciple and we have never heard from you again. Now why are you in my car Brutus?

Brutus: You know those words hurt and if it was years ago I would beat you senseless and cut your hair, but I am older now and I have taught everything I know to Dean Ambrose. He will use the sleeper hold now. And I have given him my scissors. I will be in his corner when you fight him to make the score even.

The Miz: Are you insane? Giving the Lunatic Fringe a Scissor? Are you crazy?

Brutus: Well I have been hit in the head a few times and I know my brain is more intact then you.

Someone was speeding passing them down the highway. It was Dean Ambrose.

The Miz: WTF.

Maryse: I think it's Dean.

The Miz: Was he trying to lead me into the ditch?

The Miz: Get out Brutus. Just Get Out.

Brutus: But we are in the middle of Pennsylvania.

The Miz: Really. Really.

Dean Ambrose's car breaks down, his engine blew.

He walks in the middle of the night as he spots Miz's car stopped.

Dean Ambrose: Hey Miz, Where are we going?

The Miz: Dean, I am not taking you anywhere is me and Maryse.

Brutus: He is trying to kick me out Dean.

Dean: In the middle of nowhere. I ain't scared of the middle of nowhere. Hey Miz, I got a phone call for you it is from Vince McMahon. Brutus Has the Phone.

The Miz: Really, why would Vince want to speak with me.

Dean: It's urgent. He wasn't happy me waking him up at night, but..

The Miz: But....

Dean: Just answer the Phone.

The Miz answered the Phone.

Jinder Mahal: Who the hell is calling me late? Do you know who I am? I am Jinder Mahal.

The Miz: Jinder I'm sorry.

Jinder Mahal: Your sorry. I'll make you sorry.

The Miz hangs up.

The Miz: Wrong Number Dean.

Dean: But I'm driving your car now Miz.

The Miz: NO

Get in the car Miz and Maryse and Brutus is the front seat.

Dean: Where we going?

The Miz: You know where we are going Dean.

Dean: I don't know I didn't get the memo from WWE.

Dean: Wait I'll call Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle on the Phone: Who the hell is calling me 3:30 PM in the morning?

Dean: It's Dean. Need a ride to the show. I'm with The Miz, Maryse, and Brutus The Barber Beefcake.

Kurt: Whose car are you driving Dean?

Dean: The Miz's.

Kurt: Does he know your driving his car?

Dean: Actually I'm with him right now.

Kurt: Are you out of your freaking mind.

Dean: Actually a little.

Kurt: How close are you to Pittsburgh?

Dean: Actually we are at your house.

Kurt: Your what. (Pause) Sigh...I'll get ready.

Kurt: Dean did you wake up Jinder Mahal? He wasn't happy.

Dean: I know it was funny.

Dean: Miz, Kurt Angle is coming with us.

The Miz: Oh great.

Dean: And he said It's True. It's Damn True.

Kurt: Now you guys behave. I don't want to separate you.

In a weird set up in the car. Dean Ambrose was driving the car. While Maryse was sitting next to him and Kurt Angle was in between The Miz and Brutus The Barber Beefcake.

They arrived at the Arena in Ohio and they all were greeted by Superstars and Personnel.

This is a tale for another episode of the Adventures of The Miz and Maryse.

No comments:

Post a Comment